Text Tuesday: September Book List
Whether you’re on vacation or need a break from work at the end of the day, you’ll love these books. I am in the middle of the Cooked Seed (A Memoir) right now and I am loving it. I have already read Gone Girl but put it on the list in hopes that many of you will read it before the movie comes out. It truly is a page turner. The others on this list I have read and truly loved. Let me know what you think about them!
1. Thank You For Your Service by David Finkel
2. We Are Water by Wally Lamb
3. This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
4. I am Having So Much Fun Here Without You by Courtney Maum
5. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
6. The Cooked Seed by Anchee Min