October Book List
1. Dear Daughter by Elizabeth Little.
2. If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
3. Don’t Try to Find Me by Holly Brown
4. The Good Girl by Marcy Kubica
5. The Cellar by Natasha Preston
6. Undivided by Neal Shusterman
If any of you have read a few of these books, you probably realize that all of these are dark and usually involve some type of crime. I’m not sure if I was getting into the Halloween spirit or just got hooked on these types of dramas but if you are a fan of feel good books, these are not it! I’m currently in the middle of The Good Girl and am completely hooked. My next book is Undivided which is the last book in the Unwind Dystology. The first three have been so good and suspenseful!
I hope all of you have been able to relax this month and read a few good ones!