Gift Ideas for the Beauty Lover
So I asked on Instagram what gift guide everyone wanted to see first and beauty items were the number on response. These are all products that I own and I swear by! Many of them I’ve purchased so many times as gifts or I’ve recommended them and had people tell me that they have given them as gifts too! I tried to include varying price points too so everyone can find something that they love and that is affordable to them.
- Pillowcase– I was super hesitant when I first bought this because it was so pricey but it is worth it. Within the first night, I could already tell the silk was helping my hair recover from sleeping on the damaging cotton cases of the past. If you’re going to invest in anything for yourself, I definitely think it should be getting the best quality sleep you can!
- Liquid EyeShadow– I’ve talked about this before on here but it really is such a fun product! I have it in kitten karma and wear it quite a bit. It has a rich pigmentation, and is metallic and full of glitter. It’s very versatile, you can pair it up with an eyeshadow to make it very dramatic or use it on its own. I love that it has minimal fall out throughout the day. Basically, if you don’t touch it or mess with it it stays right where you put it!
- Harder – This is the nicest hairdryer I’ve found. My hair feels better after I use it (softer, full of volume without loads of flyaways). The heat is never too hot and it dries by hair super fast!
- Beauty Blender– By now, this little makeup sponge should not be a surprise. If you have a someone you are shopping for that loves makeup, you can’t go wrong with this present, even if they already have one. I love the way my foundation looks when I use the beautyblender as opposed to even my favorite makeup brushes. You can just take this sponge with you on a trip and you can use it to apply everything!
- Hair Oil-This stuff is my ride or die hair treatment. I have been using this for years and it is the only hair product I continue to purchase. It keeps hair in place so well and smells great. There is a smaller size that is great for travel or for stocking stuffers. Trust me, you will love it as much as I do!
- Eye Palette– I love the number and variety of shimmer and matte eyeshadows you get in this palette. You have all your essential colors in here. They are easy to blend and very build able.
- Mini Candle– I love this candle. The scent is really delicate and sophisticated. It would be great in a stocking stuffer!
- Makeup Eraser– This may be my favorite gift to give. So many of my friends have started using this makeup remover! It removes all makeup(including waterproof) with only water. Then you throw it in the wash and it is ready to go again for up to 1,000 washes!
- Vanity Mirror- At under $50, this vanity mirror is a steal and it is great for travel.
Stay tuned for more gift guides:)