Gift Guide: Fitness Friends
- Fitbit Wireless– I used to always use my phone to track my steps and workout progress, but after using the fitbit, it’s so much more convenient! Great fit and user friendly. I would totally buy one for a gift for someone that enjoys running or hiking.
- Hair ties-Something that’s always convenient and appreciated? Hair ties. No matter the workout, keeping sweaty hair off of a sweaty face is a must,
- Marble Yoga Mat-This mat is ideal for hot yoga. It provides nonslip stability and acts like a towel to absorb perspiration.
- Mindful Journal-This journal o features 12 monthly tabs and reflection pages that allow you to embrace the concept of mindfulness and find new habits that improve your days.
- Fitness Socks– You all know my obsession with Zella everything but these socks really are the best. They are super soft and they come a tiny bit higher which helps to avoid from slipping like the ones without the tabs.
- Spiked Bottle-You know when you see something that someone has and you’re like. OMGosh I have to have that too! That’s what happened to me with this bottle, and has since happened to many others after they saw me drinking out of it. It is fun, edgy, and functional.
- Stainless Steal Water Bottle– The tap is secure and doesn’t come lose and leak while rattling about in my purse and it keeps water cold for 12+ hours.
- Sneakers-Cushiony and light as air, these fan-favorite sneakers will have your favorite runner feel like they’re bouncing on clouds.
- Leggings– You really can’t go wrong with any leggings from Zella but these especially will be in constant rotation for workouts.