- Quai Wave Spray The wave spray smells amazing but its versatile as a wet or dry styling products. It doesn’t have any salt like most other sprays which make it easy to get a smooth blowout. When used on dry hair or on day 2 hair, it refreshes the hair and crates separation and texture for the perfect “living in” waves. – Bradley Leake, Hair Stylist
- Living Proof or Pssst dry shampoo. Both of these brands of dry shampoo are lightweight, soak up any oils and smell wonderful. The great things about these two is that they don’t leave a white residue or make your hair greasy. – Leah Bernardi, Finance Associate (Mid-length and thick)
- Moroccan Oil Treatment Light– I use this on my hair after I towel dry it. A little goes a long way, which is good because it’s a bit pricey. But I keep on buying it because it really makes a difference in my hair; shiny and healthy looking.I use the light version because my hair is fine but there is a regular version that works too. -Me (Long and lots of fine hair, naturally wavy)
- Batiste Dry Shampoo– Batiste thickens thin fly-away hair and adds texture and body. It also has a clean and fresh scent.- Alissa Vandernaalt, Sister and Nurse (Shoulder Length, thick, naturally wavy)
- Redken One United– This product protects from heat, moisturizes, and controls frizz. It offers 25 benefits that increase manageability, protection and beauty of your hair. – Katie Schmeltz, Hairstylist (Short, and a lot of fine hair, naturally straight)
- Unite 7 Second Condition Detangler– After washing my hair, it is always very difficult to comb/brush through it. I have very long hair so I just spray it on my hair a few times and just like that I can get through it- Allyssa Svob, Teacher (long,fine, and naturally straight)
- Tresemme Climate Control Hairspray– This hairspray is fantastic. It is not sticky and has a medium hold. It also comes in a huge can that lasts forever.- Kathryn Cullen, Interior Designer (mid-length, thick and naturally wavy)
- 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment-This is a conditioner and treatment spray, but it also acts like an extra styling product. My hair has more body and more control when I use this (on my damp or dry hair), and the waves/curls are more defined and less frizzy- Justine James, Teacher (mid-length, Curly)
- Surface Curls Smoothing Cream– For someone with very curly hair, this product defines curls while making them look soft and less frizzy. Plus, it smells really good which is always a great bonus- Carly Fisher, High School Student(long and very curly hair)
If you are a long time reader of The Coral Court, then a post about haircare comes as no surprise. I am big into taking care of my hair and making sure it is as healthy as possible but trust me, it was not always that way. I used to wash my hair everyday, change my hair color at a very unhealthy rate, get terrible cuts that would cause me to not get it trimmed when I needed to, and use the most drying haircare products on the market. After years of putting my hair through that type of abuse, I got smart about the hair products that I used and how I treated my hair on a daily basis.
In recent years, I have made sure to only wash my hair twice a week (I know that seems gross!), I use a deep conditioner every week and I get regular trims to cut the split ends. I also am connected with hair stylists that are smart about the color that they use on my hair and are honest with me about the possible damage that could occur and the products that I need to use. Most days I let my hair air dry and then I put it in a low braid when I go to bed.
Even though my hair routine and color has changed over the years, one brand that has remained a constant is Aussie. I’ve used Aussie products since I was little. Even now if you look in my parents shower, there is a family size bottle of Aussie shampoo that they use. A few years ago, I fell in love with the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Strong Conditioning Treatment. It is a deep conditioner that you only need to leave on for 3 minutes and then your hair is so silky. It helps reduce the damage that is caused by blow drying and using heating products. It also makes hair 10x stronger against damage. I also have started using their Total Miracle Collection 7N1 Shampoo and Conditioner because it is so moisturizing, which is what my hair needs during these dry winter months. I notice the biggest difference.when I go to comb it out It is much less tangled and it dries with less frizz. You can get these Aussie products and the entire product line on AMAZON.You can get these Aussie products and the entire product line on Amazon.They deliver it right to your door and the prices are very reasonable! Be sure to pick up these products and as always, let me know what you think of them!
This post was sponsored by Aussie, but all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the partnerships that make The Coral Court possible.