Ear cuffs have all but replaced traditional earrings these days—and for good reason. Ear cuffs are really cool. Whether it’s a cartilage hoop or a sleek climber, there’s something edgy and unique about the look. That said, not all of us are so eager to abandon our everyday studs and hoops for some giant thing taking over our ear. For the minimalists among us, simpler and daintier styles are a more inviting option. Here, I’ve rounded up the chicest ear cuffs that are delicate enough to wear casually, but still pretty edgy.
I have major shoes envy on people that can look so polished and formal while wearing sneakers. I throw them on to workout or with some time of spandex pants. I have a few pairs of casual sneakers but am trying to leave my comfort zone and wear them with black skinnies and a sweater. Now that the weather is getting colder, I need to ditch the sandals/flip flops and learn how to wear my sneakers as an everyday comfort shoe. Check out my favorites below…
I uncovered the art of Brian Andreas a little while ago when I was in Florida and was enamored with it. These are all from his Story People prints, aren’t they amazing? The meaning behind his pieces and messages are so beautiful and if you are like me and love reading quotes, then not only are his prints perfect for you but receiving the story of the day via email will be the topping on the cake.
I am usually not one that posts about art because I do not know that much about it but I am trying to get more into it. My aunt has the best taste in art and I wish that I had her eye for it. She is actually the one that showed me some of Brian Andreas’ pieces. Above are some of my favorites but I have yet to find one that does not some how speak to me. And for those of you that are thinking this is a sponsored post….it isn’t.
1. Before Dawn– “I’ve always liked the time before dawn because there’s no one around to remind me who I’m supposed to be, so it’s easier to remember who I am.”
2. Bittersweet– “She said she usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful & life was so short.”
3. Enough time– “Everything changed the day she figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in her life.”
4. Kindred Spirits– “You’re the strangest person I ever met, she said & I said you too & we decided we’d know each other a long time.”
I thought I would do a Shopbop edition of currently courting today because they are having their friends and family event until tomorrow night. Take 25% off all full price & sale items using the code INTHEFAMILY at checkout. I always try to wait until this sale comes around to pick up some of items that I have been eyeing for a while.
Shop some of my favorites from the sale below and let me know what other items you have bought:)
1. 25 Insane Heels You Won’t Believe Exist via Cosmopolitan
3. Rainy Day Project: Cheese Grater Earring Stand via The Examiner
4. Currently Reading: Where’d You Go Bernadette
5. Currently Craving: White Bags
6. This is the perfect purchase as a teacher and an aunt- J.Crew One Piece